Thursday, April 17, 2014

     Well, it is Thursday evening and Jimmy is working later than usual and is hoping to be home by 10 PM. He left about 6:30 AM. He has been getting home anywhere from 6 PM to 8 PM.  Tuesday morning I will leave for Billings where I will spend the night and pick up my sister-in-law, Cathy Paullin, on Wednesday. I have never explored Billings so I look forward to this opportunity.  There is not a lot of sightseeing available around Fairview, but I did add a picture of a roadside historical sign that is located half way between Sidney and Fairview.  I am hoping Jimmy has time to take me to the bluffs mentioned, but of course it will depend on his schedule.
      The days have been full of helping Brittany with Taylor and Colton which is pure joy for me.  I have taken both grandkids on several walks and to the playground.  Today I took only Taylor to the playground and encouraged her to get out of her comfort zone and so now she enjoys sliding down the "firepole", going down the "big" slide with out gripping the sides and a couple other "scarey", but safe, equipment pieces.  It is so fun to see her turn her "I can'ts" into "I cans"!


No comments:

Post a Comment