Thursday, March 27, 2014

It is now 11 days before I leave on my 2014 journey across the country and I am trying to get my act together so I am both, physically ready to leave on the April 6th and also ready to document my journey through this blog.  Sometimes people ask me why I am taking this trip and I say, "Why not."  I am so looking forward to reconnecting with family and friends, some I have not seen for over 20 or more years.  I know the route I am taking but do not know time frame.  That will stay fluid, however I do want to be back in Battle Ground on August 18th since that is Jeffrey's birthday and I would like to celebrate it with friends and family.  However this could all change and all plans thrown out the window. I have learned that one must stay flexible. So until the next post.....

4 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to all your posts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary! This will definitely be an adventure, blogging as well as the trip! :-))

      Delete
  2. Jan,
    there are so many wonderful things to see across the country. I will follow as best I can in case you are close to something or somewhere i could recommend

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lynette! I would love recommendations.

      Delete